Agro Operations Supervisor
Heritage Co-op is hiring an Operations Supervisor at our Brandon Agro location near Douglas, MB.
(This position requires working extended hours during the busy season)
Who we are:
With over 450 Team Members, Heritage Co-op serves communities of Brandon, Minnedosa, Wawanesa, Erickson, Rivers, Sandy Lake and Strathclair.
Our core Values are Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility
What you'll do:
Reporting to the Agro Manager, the Operations Supervisor will provide leadership among a diverse group and liaison with outside suppliers.
- Assisting with yard functions of Brandon Agro.
- Manage logistics of inbound and outbound fertilizer, coordinating sprayers, floaters, and trucks
- Provide direction and leadership to Team Members
- Manage/control inventory of bulk seed and fertilizer
- Collaborate with Human Resources to hire and train new yard Team Members
- Maintain and update records as required
- Other projects and assignments as required
Who you are:
- You have excellent Guest service and leadership skills
- You are well organized and are highly motivated
- Previous agriculture experience considered an asset
- You have the ability to work independently without supervision
If you are interested in this position, please visit www.heritageco-op.crs and click on Careers-Join Our Team!
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Posted Monday, September 18, 3:05 PM
Expires in 22 days (Thursday, October 19)