Our Brandon location is currently looking for a dynamic Partsperson to join our Team and we are ready and willing to train the right candidate! This position creates value by providing the right part, for the right customer need, at the right time, every time. As a customer interface point, the actions of the person in this position have a direct impact on our ability to provide an incomparable customer experience.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Serve customers at the parts counter by understanding their requirements and then efficiently locating the correct part to fill their need;
- Assist the customer in determining the required parts using expert knowledge and company resources;
- Improve the likelihood that the customer?s repair is successful by offering advice and inquiring about the need for additional parts typically related to the particular repair
- Handle in-coming parts calls on all product lines
- Create an atmosphere where customers feel welcome and properly served.
- Provide written quotes to customers in a timely fashion and follow up on quotes
- Participate in Telemarketing parts sales during specific sales campaigns
- Follow up on special orders and advise customers promptly when they are received
- Ensure job accuracy when billing parts to work orders.
- Keep current on new products and new models and continuously upgrade parts knowledge
- Work Saturdays on rotation as well as being on call on
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship management skills
- Cheerful disposition, positive ?can do? attitude, good public presentation
- Above average verbal communication
- Familiarity with the sales process
- Demonstrated ability to use a computerized inventory and ordering system
- Basic mechanical aptitude and knowledge of general parts terminology
Join a great team and get access to ongoing training, a competitive wage, performance incentive, comprehensive health and dental benefits, and RRSP option with company match.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years and has 9 locations in the province with 350 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support.
Posted Monday, November 20, 10:29 AM
Expires in 17 days (Thursday, December 21)