Seed Sales Associate & Farm Laborer
Jefferies Seeds is currently looking to add a Sales Associate to our expanding, dynamic, seed business. If you are a team player and love working in a faced paced environment, then apply now!
Some of the responsibilities of the position would include;
- Managing Customer relationship's
- Conduct and attend sales meetings and events
- Assisting in Pioneer Hi-Bred seed sales
- Loading trucks with seed
- Assisting in seed treating
- Assisting in seed deliveries
- In field Trial management
- Sales and target planning
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Some Agronomic knowledge and abilities
- Demonstrated ability to develop good working relationships
- Ability to work outside in all weather types
- Strong communication ability
- A positive attitude and commitment to work in a team environment
- The ability to work independently with exceptional time management skills
- Capacity to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
Education & Experience:
Agriculture Degree or Diploma. Two years of work experience in agriculture. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
The position could be full-time or part-time, depending on the applicant?s preference. We offer competitive wages, a full benefit package, and housing can be arranged if required.
This position will report to our Sales Manger.
Monday-Friday with occasional weekend needed in busy seasons
Hourly wage is expected to be in the range of $20-30/hour depending on experience
paid vacation time
In store discounts at select stores
Contact Cale at 204-720-7282to apply or with any other questions!
Posted Tuesday, February 06, 8:57 AM
Expires in 3 days (Friday, March 08)