Do you believe in putting the customer first?
Do you love solving problems and finding solutions?
Do you have an outgoing personality?
Would you like the security of a guaranteed wage paired with an unlimited income potential?
Business at The Brick is BOOMING! We are Canada?s biggest Home Furnishings Retailer and actively seeking to expand our sales force. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in our fabulous Brandon Franchise location. Guaranteed income!
As a Sales Consultant, you have a passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This vital quality allows you to be a team oriented individual who enjoys:
- Work with others to accomplish both common and personal goals
- Assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling
- Maintain knowledge of Brick products and services
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with others that will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Ability to learn new computer applications
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including weekends
Why The Brick?
- A flexible and comprehensive shared benefits package, including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Paid training.
- Competitive remuneration package that will commensurate with experience
- Career progression potential with plenty of access to ongoing personal and professional development
- Employee discounts after probation period.
- A dynamic environment to showcase your leadership talents.
If you?d like to apply for this role, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com
Attach your CV and tell us why you would be a great fit at The Brick! No phone calls please.
The Brick is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment, application, and selection process. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the process, please let the hiring manager know or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Saturday, February 10, 10:55 AM
Expires in 7 days (Tuesday, March 12)