Search For

Discussion Groups: The Lounge

Topic: Lawyer needed for land subdivision
0 Like(s)   


10/9/2018 8:46:49 AM
Member since:
Jan 2012
Total posts:25
Lawyer needed for land subdivision

Looking for a lawyer to finalize a land subdivision. Just need the registry done with land titles. Want a friendly helpful individual preferably in neepawa, minnedosa, or brandon area. I know I can google them but want a known nice one that comes recommended.


10/9/2018 8:55:18 AM
Member since:
Aug 2008
Total posts:1532

sent you a PM


10/9/2018 10:06:57 AM
Member since:
Oct 2009
Total posts:1199
Taylor Law Office

In Neepawa-does a lot of land stuff


10/9/2018 1:03:20 PM
Member since:
Apr 2005
Total posts:456

If you have the Surveyors papers you can go to Land Titles and register it yourself. You do not need a lawyer that will charge you about $600. that his secretary will do what you can do yourself.  
Last time I did it cost $10. may be $20 by now.


10/10/2018 5:15:03 AM
Member since:
Jan 2018
Total posts:27

Take it to Land Titles yourself if you have all the paperwork though it will cost you more that Robbie's $10 or $20. Registration costs are $101 per document. So, depends if you have a plan or just a subdivision approval and a request form? Are you transferring ownership at all?


Page 1 of 1

  Get E-mail/text alerts for this discussion    
Bookmark and Share



Current Discussions



Classified Ads




Local Business Directory

FYI Home Inspections
Great service at reasonable prices and peace of mind on the most expensive purchase you will make. More..
Complimentry Consultation
Blinds by Anita, serving Brandon and area, including Clear Lake.Professional dealer for: Levolor, Hunter Douglas, & Shade O Matic. More..
For all your concrete pumping needs! We work from sunrise to sunset - and beyond. Phone 204-573-9720 for more information, or to book a job. More..