With the Province of Manitoba under a State of Emergency in the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, eBrandon strongly advises to only engage in the buying and selling of necessary products and services through its classifieds service at this time and to delay non-essential transacting until the state of emergency and public health threat related to COVID-19 are deemed to have passed.
Social distancing and limiting person-to-person contact is critical in flattening the curve in the virus' spread and as a result the following are asked of those that are engaging in transactions:
- do not act as seller of an item if experiencing or having recently experienced symptoms of illness
- do not act as buyer of an item if experiencing or having recently experienced symptoms of illness
- when a transaction is deemed necessary, transact in as contactless of a manner as possible. Avoid the handshake that might otherwise be typical, practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet (2 metres) apart wherever possible and limit contact to less than ten minutes.
- ensure that hands are thoroughly washed prior to and following transacting
- ensure that items sold are thoroughly cleaned prior to sale by seller and, out of an abundance of caution, after purchase by the buyer
During the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, having an informed public is critical. For more details including information on prevention, risk and symptoms please visit:
Thank you for acting in the best interests of this community, we all have a part in limiting the effects of the COVID-19 virus. Thank you for your interest in eBrandon's Southwestern Manitoba classified ad marketplace