Brandon Police Service in this morning’s media release have advised of a case of overnight vandalism in the early hours of Saturday morning that marked both Vincent Massey and Linden Lanes Schools with graffiti racist, antisemitic and hateful in nature.
Though no suspect has been identified, video surveillance has identified a suspect (pictured) as being described as a lone male possibly in mid-late teens or early 20's with the following potential identifiers:
- wearing a black or navy sweater or track jacket with a hood and two red or orange stripes on each sleeve extending from the shoulder to the wrist. It is also said to have red or orange striping along the seams of the torso.
- a black ball cap with a red peak
- a black bandana over his face
- black pants and shoes
- a white hoodie or sweater underneath the outer black/navy hoodie
- carrying a black backpack with orange writing on the front
Spray paint used was black, blue and white. Its said that the crime took place between 4:30 and 5:00 am on Saturday.
The full day's media release from Police can be read at http://police.brandon.ca/media-zone/3371-61-june-2019-media-release
Please contact Brandon Police (204-729-2345) or Crime Stoppers (204-727-8477) if you can be of assistance in identifying the suspect.
Photo: Brandon Police Service